Introducing the Raizer Chair
Raizer is a remote controlled, battery operated mobile lifting chair that helps a fallen person up to almost standing position within a few minutes.
Every day thousands of elderly and physically challenged people are falling without being able to get up without assistance and should have a post fall plan in place. No one expects to have a fall, but having a plan will help you to be confident, reassured and remain as independent as possible. If you are currently in Residential Aged Care, your trained nurses and carers will assist you. If you live at home and spend some time alone, it is worth thinking about how to get help in an emergency, how to get up from the floor and what to do after a fall, both with and without a carer.
Introducing Raizer Chair
For a fallen individual it is of utmost importance that there is a feeling of security while the transfer to standing or sitting position is taking place. At all times during the transfer with Raizer the individual has contact with the floor as well as physical contact and eye contact with the assistant. For the assistant a transfer can be done without any strain to his or her back. The Raizer can transfer individuals weighing up to 150 kgs. The transfer movement is smooth and protective and as an extra comfort the Raizer is equipped with a seat belt.
|Lifting capacity:||Max. 150 kg Lifting time: 20-30 secs|
|Weight:||Seat 9 kg. + legs and back rest 4 kg – total 13kg|
|Charger (2 pcs):||12V. 90-264V, < 20W and 12 V car adapter|
|Number of lifts on a full charge:||40 with a max. load Approx. 100 with an average load|
|Charging time:||Max. 6 hours|
|Charging of empty battery:||10–15 min = 1 transfer|
|CE-mark | Patent pending | Registered design|
Falls Management at home
- Have you had the need to call an Emergency Ambulance as a result of a fall?
- Has this happened frequently , costing you $000’s?
- Are you anxious about falls in the future?
- Does the risk of falling hamper your daily independence, going on holidays , day trips?
- Do you suffer from Motor Neuron Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson’s, had a Stroke or any other condition which affects your balance and mobility leaving you at risk of a FALL?
If you answered yes to one, more or all of the above then Raizer Chair can help you
- Eliminates the need for Ambulance calls for falls where injury has not occurred
- Is capable of lifting you to a seating or standing position via remote control
- Allows you to independently lift yourself if you wish without the need for a carer or family member *
- Portable so Raizer travels with you wherever you go
- 12v car and mains charge capabilities
- Excellent for use in confined spaces
*Full policy and procedure demonstrated and agreed
Celtic Compliance Systems
The company was set up in 2017 to capitalize on opportunities in the Residential Aged Care and Home Assisted Care markets in South Australia. SA is under provided for, given population densities, logistics and resourcing of initiatives, products and services in comparison to other regions in Australia.
The owner, David Coyle has nearly 30 years’ experience Sales and Marketing experience in the Healthcare industry in Ireland, UK, Europe and the US. Having worked in Prescription, Medical Devices and Laboratory marketplaces he has a passion for delivering healthcare solutions direct to the user.
Celtic CS currently also promotes the Zoll AED Plus , Automated External Defibrillator, and represents Anthony Hart’s “Life-Back Tracker” program to the Aged Care market.
Book a Demonstration
For a no obligation demonstration of Raizer Chair in the privacy of your own home, please enter brief contact details and your preferred day of the week and time.
A full demonstration takes 10 minutes
Full support and training provided.
Phone: 0424 712 812